Coding Preferential Looking

Rachel Pulverman rpulverm at UDel.Edu
Fri Feb 6 23:47:31 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues,

Does anyone know of a computer program for coding preferential looking
studies in real time off of video tapes?  I'm currently running some
experiments in Mexico and I would like to add a preferential looking study,
but my resources here are limited.  I will be recording my subjects' eye
movements with a VHS camera and have no way of digitizing the recordings, so
I cannot use a program for coding frame by frame.  I don't have access to a
special timing device for coding either.  What I'm looking for is a way to
use my computer as a timing device that will work for coding preferential
looking in real time.  I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you,
Rachel Pulverman