Computer software & Head-Turning Task

Jarrad Lum j.lum at latrobe.edu.au
Tue Feb 10 17:52:50 UTC 2004

Dear Info-Childes,
'
I am currently in the process of writing a computer program to run a 'Head-Turning Preference Task' to examine word recognition in young infants.  Ideally, it was hoped to use E-Prime to write the experiment but I have come across a few problems using this software (especially in relation to the on-line scoring of the duration of children's head turns).  Given this, I was wondering what software has been used in other labs.

Any assistance that could be provided would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jarrad

Jarrad Lum
School of Psychology,