Call for Papers: JSLS2004

Hirohide Mori hiromori at dc4.so-net.ne.jp
Sat Jan 3 09:48:34 UTC 2004

     ** Call for Papers **

The Japanese Society for Language Sciences invites proposals for our Sixth
Annual International Conference, JSLS 2004. We welcome proposals for paper
and poster presentations and for one symposium. As keynote speakers, we will
invite Bonnie Schwartz (University of Hawai'i at Manoa) and Yukio Otsu (Keio
University).

JSLS2004 Conference Committee Chair
Susanne Miyata (Aichi Shukutoku University)

Conference Dates/ Location
   The Sixth Annual International Conference of the Japanese Society for
   Language Sciences will be held as follows:
   (1) July 17 (Saturday)- 18 (Sunday), 2004
   (2) Aichi Shukutoku University, Nagoya, Japan

Submissions
   We would like to encourage submissions on research pertaining to
   language sciences, including linguistics, psychology, education,
   computer science, brain science, and philosophy, among others. We
   will not commit ourselves to one or a few particular theoretical
   frameworks. We will respect any scientific endeavor that aims to
   contribute to a better understanding of the human mind and the
   brain through language.

Submission Deadline
   All submissions should be e-mailed by February 28, 2004 (Sunday).

Submission guidelines are available on the JSLS 2004 website at:
http://cow.lang.nagoya-u.ac.jp/jsls/2004/cfp-e.htm

All questions regarding the JSLS 2004 conference should be addressed to:

Kei Nakamura
JSLS 2004 Conference Coordinator
14-21 Sarugakucho
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0033