AAVE and children

Diane Pesco dpesco2 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Thu Jan 8 14:58:48 UTC 2004

Pam,
See the work of Holly Craig and Julie Washington at the U of Michigan
(Michigan Project on African American Language (M-PAL).  Make sure your
lit searches include the Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing
Sciences; work in this area has been published there.  Ida Stockman and
Orlando Taylor have also done work in this area.  Would you post your
results to the board once you've compiled them or send a copy on to me?
 I'd appreciate it!
Diane Pesco

--

Diane Pesco
School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
dpesco2 at po-box.mcgill.ca
tel. 514-398-4102
fax. 514-398-8123