coding semantic aspect

Yonata Levy msyonata at mscc.huji.ac.il
Fri Jan 16 15:06:15 UTC 2004

Dear Brian,
I probably made it sound more complicated than it really is --
So far we have coded syntax and morphology in 12 normally developing
children and in many more children with disorders. I would like to code
those files for lexical and semantic aspects as well and then work out
potential dependencies.
So, can anyone direct us to coding systems that they use for free
conversations? I expect that the  differences among languages will be less
 of a concern than it is in grammar.
Thanks!
Yonata.

Prof. Yonata Levy
Psychology Department
The Hebrew University
Jerusalem, Israel 91905

Phone: 972-2-5883408 (o)      Fax:    972-2-5881159
            972-2-6424957 (h)      e-mail: msyonata at mscc.huji.ac.il