More on videos

Elena Zaretsky ezaretsky at comdis.umass.edu
Tue Jul 27 12:34:32 UTC 2004

Dear members,
Since videos are a big topic of the last few days, here is another request:
Does anyone know about videos that illustrate some language disorders, may be a sample of child-clinician interaction, or a sample of child's language behavior (expressive language delays, may be apraxia of speech, etc.)?
I am teaching a course on Language Disorders this Fall and would like to involve students in identifying certain characteristics of language disorders.
I would appreciate any suggestions and will post references.

Dr. Elena Zaretsky,
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication Disorders
University of Massachusetts, Amherst