More on videos

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Tue Jul 27 14:08:28 UTC 2004

Dear Elena et al,
     I guess this question arises (unsurprisingly) each summer when
people are preparing to teach in the Fall.
In any case, when this topic popped up last year, I compiled
suggestions into a file that is located at

http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/teach/index.html

That list has many suggestions regarding normal acquisition and
dialectology, but little on language disorders per se.  The one movie
in that area is called "Growing up Different."   If people have
suggestions in that area, I would be happy to revise the list to
include them.

--Brian MacWhinney