MLU & Omissions

Isabelle Barriere barriere at cogsci.jhu.edu
Tue Jun 29 22:15:10 UTC 2004

Dear Christine,

I am not sure whether this is what you want but there is paper by
Bornsetin, Haynesm Painter & Genevro (2000) Child language with mother and
with stranger at home and in the laboratory: a methodological
study.  Journal of Child language, 27: 407-420.
measures include MLUand it has a good bibliography.

Isabelle Barriere