Word count

Anne Graffam Walker agwalker at cox.net
Tue May 18 01:50:31 UTC 2004

Haven't heard from any of you experts out there in response to the
message I sent (I hope!) on May 10th, and haven't seen it come in to my
own Inbox.  I' m very new at this , so maybe I'm expecting something
that doesn't happen (a sender getting a message he/she sent).  If so,
would someone be kind enough to let me know at least that the message
is/was floating out there in the internet ether?  Many thanks.

Message repeated below, just in case.

"Hello, all.  I'm looking for an authority or two or ten on a
principled, underline "principled", method for counting words in a
child's utterance.  I'm especially interested in how negative
contractions are treated.
Thanks to anyone who can help me on this."

"Anne Graffam Walker, Ph.D.
Forensic Linguist"

[6404 Cavalier Corridor
Falls Church VA 22044-1207