Acoustic/phonological saliency

Jose Centeno centenoj at stjohns.edu
Mon May 31 03:50:11 UTC 2004

You might find this reference useful -

McGregor, K., & Johnson, A. C. (1997). Trochaic template use in early words and phrases. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research, 40, 1220-1231.

Jose

Jose G. Centeno, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology Program
Dept. of Speech, Communication Sciences, & Theatre
St. John's University
8000 Utopia Parkway
Jamaica, NY 11439