Research Equipment

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Fri Sep 17 19:44:16 UTC 2004

Dear Pam,
     For suggestions regarding digital video, you may wish to consult
http://www.talkbank.org/dv/
For suggestions regarding digital audio and microphone technique, you
may wish to consult
http://talkbank.org/da/
    For software to transcribed interviews, you may wish to consider
CLAN, SALT, and TransAna.
Also, regarding the issue of sharing your data with other researchers,
please consult
http://talkbank.org/share

--Brian MacWhinney