IPA Extensions for Microsoft Word?

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Wed Jan 19 22:32:16 UTC 2005

Peyton,

The most obvious solution is not a Word plug-in, but a Windows system
extension called KeyMan by Tavultesoft.  For
details, go to
http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/tools/uniwin.html
and focus on the packaging of KeyMan created by SIL.

If anyone knows of anything less byzantine than KeyMan, I would love to
know about it.  The system for Mac is much easier
to use.

--Brian MacWhinney