S/L Disorders and Reading

Marc Joanisse marcj at uwo.ca
Wed Jun 8 14:06:44 UTC 2005

Melinda,
Here are a few to consider

Bishop, D. V. M., & Snowling, M. J. (2004). Developmental dyslexia
and specific language impairment: Same or different? Psychological
Bulletin, 130(6), 858-886.

Goulandris, N.K., Snowling, M.J., & Walker, I. (2000). Is dyslexia a
form of specific language impairment? A comparison of dyslexic and
language impaired children as adolescents. Annals of Dyslexia, 50,
103-120.

Joanisse, M. F., Manis, F. R., Keating, P., & Seidenberg, M. S.
(2000). Language deficits in dyslexic children: Speech perception,
phonology, and morphology. Journal of Experimental Child Psychology,
77(1), 30-60.

Kamhi, A.G. & Catts, H.W. (1986). Toward an understanding of
developmental language and reading disorders. Journal of Speech and
Hearing Disorders, 51, 337-347.

-Marc-

--
Marc Joanisse, Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology and Program in Neuroscience
marcj at uwo.ca
http://www.ssc.uwo.ca/psychology/lrcn
--Vote for Pedro