info-biling mailing list

Ping Li pli at richmond.edu
Thu May 19 15:09:17 UTC 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Many thanks for Annick's points, which are well taken. Thanks also to
Ginny Gathercole who pointed out that Jeff MacSwan already maintains
such a bilingualism list, which I wasn't aware of ("BILING: Forum for
Discussion of Research on Bilingualism and Bilingual Education"
<BILING at ASU.EDU>). Given these considerations, I will take down the
info-biling mailing list, and apologize to those who have already
signed on.

With best wishes,

Ping

Email: pli at richmond.edu