Amount of time parents spend in conversation with children per week?

keith nelson k1n at email.psu.edu
Sat May 28 14:09:23 UTC 2005

Hi, Just picked up on this discussion.  I would
add that it might be useful to look at the work
of Gordon Wells and colleagues in which they did
sampling across all periods in the
day--extrapolations to total hours per week
should be easy and they may have done it.    Best
regards,  Keith Nelson

Keith Nelson
Professor of Psychology
414/423 Moore Building