thanks to Joris and Steven Gillis

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Fri Sep 9 15:18:15 UTC 2005

Dear Info-CHILDES,
    On behalf of the child language community, I would like to
publicly thank Joris and Steven Gillis for the work they have done
over the last six years building and maintaining the IASCL
(International Association for the Study of Child Language) web site
at the University of Antwerp.  Now that Joris has begun his first
year as a university student in Computer Science, it is time to shift
this responsibility onto new shoulders.  At least provisionally, we
have now moved the IASCL web site to http://iascl.talkbank.org.  That
URL should be functional by the end of the day today.
    Again, thanks to Joris and Steven for all their hard work helping
us to maintain communications within the child language community.

--Brian MacWhinney