ipa fontsw

Kristina Bedijs k_bedijs at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 6 13:53:56 UTC 2006

Hi Tim,

  Maybe you did not put them into your fonts folder? I would advise
you to download your SIL fonts again (http://scripts.sil.org/cms/
scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&item_id=encore-ipa-
download&_sc=1#1a689373-aa896842). Open the StuffIt file, double-
click on the font file you want to install, and then click "Install"
to finish the installation of the font. Normally, the application
"Fonts" should open then and show you the newly installed file.
Restart your computer and then it should work with applications like
Word!

Hope this helps,
Kristina
Kristina Bedijs