Gem and MLU + STATFREQ

Dongping Zheng dongping.zheng at uconn.edu
Tue Feb 14 02:01:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

I just wanted to thank Brian and Bracha for their help. Here is the trick
and solution:

Adding the -t%mor tag following the MLU command when analyzing MLU in words.

            My analysis is getting more involved. It is very exciting to
come to this point since I learned so much about CHILDES and from this
Listserv.  I used STATFREQ and "mlu -t%mor -s"[+ bch]" +d +tBET *.cha" and
was able to generate data and input in Excel.

            I wonder if there is a way to combine GEM and STATFREQ, GEM and
"mlu -t%mor -s"[+ bch]" +d +tBET *.cha" so that I can generate data to input
in Excel rather than hand keying them in.

Thanks again for your help!

Dongping

<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dongping Zheng, ABD