Gem and MLU + STATFREQ

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Tue Feb 14 19:41:41 UTC 2006

Dear Dongping,
     You can use GEM as the "frontend" for MLU and other programs by
using the "piping" feature. Section
  2.3.5 of the introductory tutorial desccribes this a bit and there
are further descriptions in section 7 Exercises.
Basically, GEM just does the work of narrowing down the material that
will go into FREQ with the +d2 option to produce a STATFREQ input.

--Brian MacWhinney