Lectureship in clinical linguistics and/or phonetics

Theodoros Marinis t.marinis at reading.ac.uk
Fri Jun 16 15:33:17 UTC 2006

The University of Reading
School of Psychology and Clinical Language Sciences

Lectureship in clinical linguistics and/or phonetics
Lecturer A/B
Full-time, permanent

We are seeking a full-time member of staff to join our lively and
friendly team of academic and clinical staff in this new post. You
will be committed to high quality, innovative academic and clinical
teaching at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.  You will have a
higher degree and will be engaged in developing a strong research
profile in an area of developmental or acquired speech / language
disorders. You will be a good team player, able to contribute to our
teaching of clinical linguistics and / or clinical phonetics at
undergraduate and postgraduate level.  A clinical qualification in
speech and language therapy is desirable.

Application form and further particulars available from Personnel
Office, The University of Reading, Whiteknights, PO Box 217, Reading,
RG6 6AH. Telephone (0118) 931 6771. Email
<mailto:Personnel at reading.ac.uk>personnel at reading.ac.uk Please quote
appropriate reference number. Closing date 30th June. Informal
enquiries to Professor Susan Edwards 01189318142
<mailto:s.i.edwards at rdg.ac.uk>s.i.edwards at rdg.ac.uk