USB microphones

Adele Miccio awm4 at psu.edu
Tue May 23 14:49:43 UTC 2006

Dear list members,
We are planning on testing children's speech production using laptop computers.
Has anyone tried using microphones that offer a USB interface for digital
audio out directly to a laptop computer?  If so, I would appreciate any
comments or recommendations and will be happy to share them with the list.
Please respond to me directly at awm4 at psu.edu.
Thank you,
Adele Miccio

Adele W. Miccio, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Communication Sciences and Disorders and Applied Linguistics
Professor-in-Charge of the Graduate Program
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
219 Moore Building
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA  16802

Office Telephone:  (814) 863-2018