Update on R9 digital recorder

Yvan Rose yrose at mun.ca
Thu Nov 2 23:12:12 UTC 2006

Dear Info-CHILDES members,

I fully agree with Chris's conclusion about the EDIROL R9.

Looking for alternatives, I found that the M-Audio MicroTrack 24/96
offers similar features at a similar price, but in what seems to be a
much sturdier construction. I have not fully tested it yet but based
on preliminary trials, the device seems promising.

Yvan Rose
Department of Linguistics
Memorial University of Newfoundland