Perception on complex onsets

George Allen alleng at msu.edu
Mon Nov 6 22:33:37 UTC 2006

Dear Yvan,

Might it have something to do with the problem I identified in my earlier paper?

How the young French child avoids the pre-voicing problem for
word-initial voiced stops. J Child Lang. 1985 Feb;12(1):37-46.

George Allen

--
George Allen, PhD, Professor
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824