28th Annual SRCLD

KAREN M ANDRIACCHI kmandriacchi at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 17 17:56:25 UTC 2007

The 28th annual Symposium on Research in Child Language Disorders (SRCLD) will be held June 7-9, 2007 in Madison, Wisconsin at the elegant Monona Terrace Convention Center on Lake Monona.

The deadline for program submissions and travel awards is February 1, 2007. Submission information and the online submission form can be found at  www.srcld.org  under Call For Papers.   Click on Travel Awards for general information and for online or downloadable travel award applications.

Our plenary speakers this year include:  Carolyn Mervis, Laurence Leonard, Paul Yoder, Julie Washington, Helen Tager-Flusberg, Marin Fujiki and Bonnie Brinton.  A pre-conference tutorial is scheduled for Thursday, June 7th at 9:00 presented by Truman Coggins and Lesley Olswang from the University of Washington.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Madison at the 2007 SRCLD.

Karen Andriacchi
SRCLD Conference Coordinator
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Goodnight Hall