SRCLD contact information

KAREN M ANDRIACCHI kmandriacchi at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 17 18:25:07 UTC 2007

If you did not receive a post card from SRCLD in the mail in October we either do not have your contact information or it is not up to date in our database.  If you would like me to update your contact information for  invitations to and correspondence about future SRCLD conferences please email me with your first and last name, affiliation, department, street, city, state, zip code, country, phone and fax.  Or if you would like to be removed from the SRCLD database, please contact me.

Sincerely,

Karen Andriacchi
SRCLD Conference Coordinator
University of Wisconsin-Madison