Coding AAE features with Language Sample Transcription Programs

Maria Berarducci bera at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 4 05:47:56 UTC 2007

Hi

I also have a large number of transcriptions in SALT already and I would
like to transfer them into CHAT format for CLAN.  Although I've accessed the
CLAN manual and had a go I still wasn't able to successfully transfer my
files.  I was wanting to use the VOCD utility to apply D. Is there any step
by step guide for "dummies".  Any suggestions welcomed.

Many thanks,

Maria