Call for Papers British Psychological Society Developmental Conference 2007

smith at eva.mpg.de smith at eva.mpg.de
Wed Mar 7 09:28:21 UTC 2007

British Psychological Society
Developmental Psychology Section
Annual Conference 2007

We are pleased to announce that the 2007 Annual Conference of the BPS
Developmental Psychology Section will be held at the University of
Plymouth, UK, from 29 – 31 August. Members of the organising committee
are: John Clibbens, Allegra Cattani, Kirsten Abbot-Smith, Frederique
Arreckx, Caroline Floccia, Pedro Guijarro-Fuentes, Simon Handley and
Becky Mckenzie.

This year’s keynote speakers are:

Jay Belsky
Institute for the Study of Children, Families and Social Issues
Birkbeck, University of London

Annette Karmiloff-Smith
Centre for Brain and Cognitive Development
School of Psychology
Birkbeck, University of London

Henry Markovits
Department of Psychology
University of Quebec at Montreal

Call for papers, posters and symposia

Submissions of paper presentations, posters and symposia are invited.
Talks will be 20 minutes long, followed by 10 minutes discussion. The
deadline for all such submissions is Monday 16th April. Decisions will
be announced by 15th May.

Abstracts must be submitted via the conference website where full
instructions can be found. The website is located at:

http://www.bpsdevsec07.org/default.asp

We look forward to seeing you in Plymouth!