The latest in recording technology (is this the first message?)

Kjersti kjersti.roland at isp.uio.no
Thu Nov 8 14:17:07 UTC 2007

Hi Katie!
I have just purchased a "WS-210S Digital Voice Recorder" from Olympus.
Although I don't know much about technical equipment, I think this
will be a good tool for me. From my experience the sound quality is
good, and the recorder can be connected directly to the computer. It
might be worth looking into.
Kjersti