Chomsky: Obsolete?

Gordon, Peter pgordon at exchange.tc.columbia.edu
Thu Oct 11 18:47:45 UTC 2007

I think it would be an interesting exercise if Robin (and other Anti-Chomskians) could give us a sense of how child language might have developed without Chomsky and why it would have benefited from his absence.

Peter Gordon

Peter Gordon, Associate Professor
525 W 120th St. Box 180
Biobehavioral Sciences Department