Question on Syntactic Bootstrapping (fwd)

bartsch at zas.gwz-berlin.de bartsch at zas.gwz-berlin.de
Thu Oct 11 22:25:59 UTC 2007

Dear all,

Many many thanks to the people having replied to my query, their messages
were extremely helpful. I'll post a summary to the list in the next days.

In this context, the following text was added as a P.S. in a reply to my
query. I wonder what you people think of that. I for my part am sort of
flabbergasted.

PS -- Though I've been a writer and editor for many years, my principal
     business these days is antiques. If you happen to have any
     acquaintances who might be interested in purchasing, say, vintage
     costume jewelry -- for themselves or, better, for resale there --
     I would be very appreciative if you would put us in touch with each
     other.

Best
Susanna

Susanna Bartsch
https://www.zas.gwz-berlin.de/mitarb/homepage/bartsch/
bartsch at zas.gwz-berlin.de
Zentrum fuer Allgemeine Sprachwissenschaft, Typologie
und Universalienforschung (ZAS)
Centre for General Linguistics, Typology, and Universals Research
Schuetzenstr. 18
10117 Berlin
Germany
Tel. +49 (0)30 20192562