Who's doing developmental pragmatics?

Gerlind Hauser hauser at eva.mpg.de
Fri Oct 12 07:29:53 UTC 2007

Dear Info-CHILDES,

as Brian MacWhinney said: it's time to get back to the central task: So,
I am looking for the people out there doing developmental pragmatics as
one important aspect of language acquisition. It seems that there are
not so many working on this topic nowadays and I thought a bit of
networking might be a good idea to see how we could better exchange our
ideas and strengthen the field a bit.
Please let me know any ideas. Maybe we could start by creating a mailing
list of the people interested in this topic.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Gerlind