Who's doing developmental pragmatics?

Cecilia Rojas crojas at servidor.unam.mx
Fri Oct 12 17:27:21 UTC 2007

Dear all,
I'm currently working on Spanish early verb inflection, but
what I'm looking for in every topic I visit, is a pragmatic account of the
processes considered to be  grammatically oriented -at least in early
years-  before the leveling of a grammar is in place.

This holds for relative constructions as holds for lexical
development, or early constrast in verb inflection

Cecilia Rojas

Instituto de Investigaciones Filológicas
Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
Cd. Universitaria, DF 04510
Fax 5255 56652903Mensaje citado por: Bhuvana Narasimhan