Who's doing developmental pragmatics?

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Fri Oct 12 21:28:12 UTC 2007

Dear Gerlind, Bhuvana, and Kurumada,

it chiprag at googlegroups.com.   We recently moved info-
chibolts at mail.talkbank.org to chibolts at googlegroups.com and, so far,
my opinion of the Google Groups facility is very positive.  I would
be willing to set this up, but it would be even better if some senior
figure in Developmental Pragmatics would take this on.  Failing that,
an energetic young person with good computer access would serve fine
too.  Failing that, I could give it a try.

--Brian MacWhinney