bilingualism questionnaire

Elena Zaretsky ezaretsky at comdis.umass.edu
Mon Oct 15 13:31:18 UTC 2007

Dear Jennifer,
This past summer my colleague and I hosted a Fulbright fellow from Morocco,
Samir Diouny, who is looking at the bilingual issues in aphasia in patients
who speak more than one language (i.e., Moroccan Arabic, Moroccan Spanish
Arabic, Berber, Spanish, English, French).  As part of his project while at
the Umass-Amherst, we created a very extensive questionnaire that covers
multiple aspects of language use. I think it may be of tremendous help to
any researcher who is looking at the bilingual issues and can be adopted to
any language.
We would be happy to share this with you.
Elena Zaretsky, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication Disorders
UMass Amherst.