subscribtion

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Sun Oct 28 00:27:41 UTC 2007

Dear Sara,
      Actually, your message posted fine and you are subscribed.
Strangely enough, Google says that you have not verified your account
properly by either responding to the message from Google or else
logging on directly.  And it says that you are not allowed to post,
but in fact you can post fine.  If you really want to clear this up
you should log into your Google account yourself, since there is
nothing more that I can do.  However, everything actually seems to be
working.

--Brian