legality of home recording

Margaret Fleck margaretmfleck at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 23 01:23:27 UTC 2008

This may well be an artifact of how existing corpora are recorded, since
audio sources frequently tend to be on in natural home environments.
Also, I'm not sure it's legal to distribute recordings of copyrighted songs
even if the performer is an amateur, since there are also performance
rights involved.

Margaret M. Fleck

    margaretmfleck at yahoo.com