update to CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Vicki victoria.murphy at education.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 19:04:49 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I'm sorry I didn't put the venue in the previous post.  This
conference will be held at the University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

First and second languages:  Exploring the relationship in pedagogy-
related contexts
Friday 27 March - Saturday 28 March, 2009, OXFORD, UK

Deadline for proposals (papers):  1 July 2008
Deadline for proposals (posters):  1 October 2008

Please send proposals providing a Title and an Abstract of no more
than 200 words to:  ernesto.macaro at education.ox.ac.uk

Plenary speakers confirmed:
* Professor Fred Genesee, Department of Psychology, McGill University
* Professor Vivian Cook, School of ECLS, University of Newcastle
* Professor Kees de Bot, Department of Applied Linguistics, University
of Groningen