Reading and Dyslexia in Arabic

Gordon, Peter pgordon at exchange.tc.columbia.edu
Tue Feb 26 12:55:50 UTC 2008

Dear Nabilah,

I'm forwarding your e-mail to my ex student Reem Khamis-Dakwar who was an Arabic speech pathologist in Arabic-speaking Israeli schools, and has recently completed her dissertation on acquisition of grammatical knowledge of formal and colloquial Palestinian Arabic grammatical constructions in school children.  She should be able to let you know what is available.

Peter Gordon

Peter Gordon, Associate Professor
525 W 120th St. Box 180
Biobehavioral Sciences Department