you won't believe this

Melanie Soderstrom melsod at brown.edu
Thu Feb 28 16:55:45 UTC 2008

I think some kind of statement from the research community might be
warranted given the media attention. Perhaps written by a small number
of people and circulated for people and/or organizations to sign if they
chose? The focus should be on setting the record straight regarding the
research/evidence, rather than attacking a particular product, in my
opinion.

Melanie Soderstrom