pictures of non-nameable novel objects

Michael Ullman michael at georgetown.edu
Tue Jan 15 14:10:57 UTC 2008

My lab is in the process of developing recognition (declarative)
memory and fast mapping tasks,
which in part examine the learning and memory of drawings/pictures of
novel ("unnamable") objects
(objects that are difficult to name in part or whole).

Our current set of novel line drawings includes items from Matti
Laine, Eals & Silverman, and others.
We are specifically looking for additional items that look
object-like as opposed to abstract/geometric figures.

Do you have any information about where else we can find such
additional stimuli?

Thanks very much for any help you can give us!

Best,

Michael Ullman