Hebrew word frequency counts

Batia Seroussi batia.seroussi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 23:21:55 UTC 2008

Hi
There are several frequency databases established recently  which may
meet your criteria. I pasted  some of their links below. However,
those databases are actually more letter-strings' databases  because
of the high percentage of homographic ambiguity in written unpointed
Hebrew. Vowels are not fully specified in Hebrew orthography and many
closed class items – prepositions, articles, conjunctions – are
written as part of the next word. The outcome of this situation is
that there are several interpretations of many letter-strings, with
various combinations of closed class /  open class items.
Best,
Batia Seroussi

http://word-freq.mscc.huji.ac.il/index.html
http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~alexmcca/