Inquiry: construct defintion for language tests

Tom Roeper roeper at linguist.umass.edu
Sat Jul 5 11:04:07 UTC 2008

We have developed the DELV test  (Seymouyr, Roeper, deVilliers)via the
Psychological corporation.  It is the only test which carefully
studies more sophisticated aspects of language such as long-distance
movement and quantification.
It can be found on the web through Harcourt Brace under the Psycholgical
Corporation.
   Zvi Penner has developed a test specifically for Swiss and German
children.  And you should consult it as well.

best, Tom Roeper

--
Tom Roeper
Dept of Lingiustics