Member Usage, Bibliography

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Sat Mar 1 18:33:39 UTC 2008

Dear Info-CHILDES,

    The CHILDES renewal proposal went in Friday.  It included, in one
big Word file,  the 154 letters from so many of you documenting your
usage of CHILDES over the last 5 years.  This collection is now also
on the web in the "Links" section of the home page.  I have also
updated the EndNote and BibTex versions of the CHILDES/BIB to include
the 1560 additional citations included in your letters.
    Reading and responding to these 154 letters was the most enjoyable
part of writing this grant.  I think you will find that these letters
give you a remarkably detailed view of what people are up to and how
data from spontaneous interactions is being used in child language
research and teaching.  I included a Table of Contents with clickable
links in case you want to read just the letters from certain people.
    Thanks again to all of you.

--Brian MacWhinney