Inner speech and sentence processing

Roberta Golinkoff Roberta at udel.edu
Sun Mar 9 16:14:00 UTC 2008

Inner speech expts: Check out Devel Psych maybe 25 years ago for a paper by
William Frawley and ?. Also check out the work of Laura Berk (Illinois State
Univ.) and her book* Awakening Young Minds*. Laura also writes textbooks
and  because she follows developments in Vygotsky's theory, she may be a
resource to you for more recent work.

Best,
Roberta Golinkoff

--