References on language test translation/adaptation

Tobias Haug tobias.haug at signlang-assessment.info
Thu Mar 13 12:29:07 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I am currently searching for literature (for my dissertation) regarding translation/adaptation of languages tests from one language to aonther language. I found a few articles on the translation of the PPVT to Spanish, and the translation of the McArthur-Bates.

Does anyone on this list know about articles (and the like) that deal with the problem of translating language tests into another language?

I would collect all replies and provide a complete list of references on this topic to this list later on.

Many thanks in advance,

regrads,

Tobias