'feets' and the like

Gordon, Peter pgordon at exchange.tc.columbia.edu
Fri May 2 18:16:41 UTC 2008

Carol,

There are only about half a dozen irregular plurals in English that a
child is likely to use (mice, men, children, feet, teeth), so the best
is to just list them individually in your search.

Peter

Peter Gordon, Associate Professor
Biobehavioral Sciences Department
Teachers College, Columbia University