Searching for a book for very new students of child language

Tom Roeper roeper at linguist.umass.edu
Wed May 7 23:15:27 UTC 2008

Dear Ken,   Barbara Pearson was kind enough to mention my book--The Prism
of Grammar: How Child Language Illuminstes Humanism.   It is
indeed intended for teachers and those actually  dealing with
children, for the most part.
   And if you or they find it of use---I would welcome feedback on
how the various explorations for children go and what varients
people think of.

best, Tom Roeper

--
Tom Roeper