TAPS

Michael Ullman michael at georgetown.edu
Tue Sep 23 12:52:12 UTC 2008

Hi,

We are considering giving TAPS-R (Test of Active and Passive
Sentences-Revised),
designed by Heather van der Lely, to some of the developmental disorder
groups we study, in addition to giving them our own set of language
and memory tasks.

Two questions which I'm hoping you can give me feedback on:

1) Who has used this task other than Heather? I know of
a few papers, e.g., some work by Harald Clahsen and Dorothy Bishop,
but my guess is there is more out there than I'm aware of
(Heather wasn't sure either who might have used the task till now).

2) Any thoughts on the task? Of course it has its advantages and
disadvantages, like any task... I'd appreciate any opinions on it.

All my best,

Michael