Novel Word Learning- Article Search

C. L. Hudson Kam clhudson at berkeley.edu
Mon Dec 21 07:41:21 UTC 2009

Jennifer,
You might want to look in studies of artificial language learning as well
as studies of word learning. I've done something like that in some of my
own work with slightly older children (not focused on vocabulary), which
I've attached.
Carla Hudson Kam

Carla L. Hudson Kam
Associate Professor
Department of Psychology
University of California, Berkeley

Office: 3431 Tolman Hall, 2-8615

office: 510-642-8615
lab: 510-642-7401

'Up and forward are only two directions. Science should look in all
directions.'

- Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)