Outputting children's ages in CLAN.

Nick Riches nick.riches at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 11:26:42 UTC 2009

Hi

I'd like to be able to output children's ages from the CLAN programs
COMBI and FREQ. I can only get them to output the name of the datafile
where the item occurs. I can then obtain the children's ages by
looking at the headers in the datafile. However, this is a bit
longwinded and time-consuming, so if anyone knows of a way to
automatically output the children's ages I'd be very appreciative.

Thanks

Nick Riches.

P.S. I've been looking at the STATFREQ command, but it doesn't quite
seem to do what I require.